Several East Valley eateries will be among 20 Arizona restaurants competing in the second annual Girl Scout Cookie Dessert Challenge during the month of February.
Starting Sunday, each restaurant will feature a dessert created by its chef using one of the flavors of Girl Scout cookies – Do-Si-Dos, Samoas Tagalongs, Thin Mints, Trefoils, or the new Rah Rah Raisins.
A portion of proceeds from each dessert will benefit the Girl Scout’s Camp Sombrero in south Phoenix.
East Valley desserts include:
- Tempura Thin Mint Ice Cream at Blue Wasabi in Gilbert
- Tagalong Shortbread at CHoP in Chandler
- Chocolate Thin Mint Cheesecake and Samoa Cheesecake at Grimaldi’s in Chandler and Gilbert
- Dark Chocolate Mojito Fondue at the Melting Pot in Ahwatukee
- Chocolate Do-Si-Dos Muffins at Over Easy in Mesa and Gilbert
See the full list of participating Arizona restaurants here.
Keep up to date on local food & drink news: Click here to receive a daily email of MXSW posts