Papago Brewing Company is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a five-course dinner at 6 p.m. May 14 at Grayhawk Golf Course in north Scottsdale.
Each course will feature a beer-infused food paired with another beer. Cost is $75 per person.
- 1st course: Hopago IPA beer and white cheddar soup with jalepeño cornbread croutons. Paired With Odell Mercinary Double IPA.
- 2nd course: Shredded duck confit on salted pretzel bread crostinis, tri-pepper confetti prepared with Oude Zuipers herbed goat cheese. Paired with Sierra Nevada Ovial Dubbel.
- 3rd course: Chilled soba noodle salad with charred scallions and oranges, grilled Thai scallops with Orange Blossom aioli. Paired with Lost Coast Great White.
- 4th course: Grilled beef filet with granny apple and blue cheese crust and El Robusto demi glace. Paired with Lefthand TNT Weizen Dopplebock.
- Dessert: New York cheesecake with Elsie’s Irish Cream Stout sauce. Paired with Redstone Black Raspberry Mead.
Send reservation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah Huss at Papago between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to pay for your tickets by May 10.