Just four seats remain for Thursday’s Four Peaks Beer Dinner at D’Vine Bistro in Chandler.
The 6 p.m. dinner features five courses by chef Ramon Rice paired with five beers from the Tempe brewery:
- Mussels sautéed with kale, onions, bacon in a buttery Hefeweizen broth with goat cheese
- Salad of grilled peaches, bleu cheese, red onions, bacon, grilled croutons, and mixed greens tossed in Peach Ale vinaigrette
- Lightly smoked African black bass served over whipped potatoes, with an 8th Street Ale & charred tomato sauce
- Kiltlifter-braised short rib, served over black barley and kale finished with a Kiltlifter demi glace
- Oatmeal Stout cheese cake topped with spiced whipped cream, shaved white chocolate, and coco nibs
Price: $50 per person. RSVP: Call 480-782-5550 or email email@example.com.
Keep up to date on local food & drink news: Click here to receive a daily email of MXSW posts