The formerly four-course group dinner, organized by Cooking with Beer, has been switched to a three-course pairing menu available anytime after 6 p.m. You also can order any course a la carte (while food supplies last).
Individual beer dinner ($24)
- Summer salad with a Pale 31 raspberry vinaigrette
- Choice of braised pork and rosemary mash, or Asian BBQ salmon and shitake rice pilaf
- Stout chocolate layered cake and ice cream
- Firestone sampler of Pale 31, Union Jack, Double DBA, and Velvet Merlin (5 oz. each)
A la carte options
- Summer salad with Pale 31 raspberry vinaigrette ($5). Recommended pairing: Pale 31
- Beer-braised pork loin with rosemary mash and beer gravy ($12). Recommended pairing: Union Jack
- 4 oz. Asian BBQ salmon with shitake rice pilaf ($12). Recommended pairing: Double DBA
- Stout chocolate cake ($6). Recommended pairing: Velvet Merlin
Arizona’s first keg of Double DBA still will be tapped at 5 p.m.