On Wednesday, Sept. 26, Il Vinaio will host an Oktoberfest beer dinner featuring four food courses and five half-pints of beer.
Jeff Prior, a rep from Firestone Walker Brewing in Paso Robles, Calif., will discuss the beers.
Servers will be dressed in dirndls and lederhosen; customers are invited to dress up as well.
The dinner, which starts at 6:30 p.m., is $42 per person. RSVP: 480-649-6476.
- Cocktail: Veltins German Pilsner
- Hors D’oeuvres: Gruyere-havarti cheese plate with housemade soft pretzel, radishes and mustards with Maisel Weisse
- Appetizer: Roast rabbit pinwheels with Firestone Walker Oaktoberfest
- Entree: Wild boar bratwurst caramelized onions and bacon-wrapped potato cake with Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin
- Dessert: Pumpkin custard strudel with Woodchuck Pumpkin Cider
- Amuse Bouche: German chocolate truffle