More than 30 East Valley restaurants will provide food samples for Taste, the annual downtown Chandler culinary festival that will take place 5-10 p.m. Saturday in A.J. Chandler Park.
Sampling of food samples
- AJ’s Café: Filet mignon, grilled filet of salmon and chicken Florentine
- Bourbon Jacks: Barbeque blue chips, pulled pork and black bottom pecan pie
- Kokopelli: Seafood cocktail shooters and white chocolate pillows
- Coach & Willie’s: Lobster bisque
- Shimagamo: Sushi
- Pearl Sushi: Sweet chili edamame, salmon poke tacos and Captain Crunch roll.
- Superstition Farms/Udder Delights: Ice cream, macaroons, cakes and cheesecake samples
- Chandler Cakes: Cake
- Edible Creations: Cake
- El Palacio: Carnitas and ceviche tacos with a fresh salsa bar
- Yoli’s Café: Mini chicken tacos
- Rubio’s: Mango habanero mahi tacos.
- SanTan Brewing: San Antonio Mac’n Cheese
- Grimaldi’s: Cannolis
- BJ’s: Fresh-brewed root beer
In addition to food samples, admission to the 21-and-over event will include 12 drink tickets.
Presale tickets are available here for $35 apiece or two for $50. Day of admission will be $35 per person only.