Wines from France’s famed Loire Valley will be featured at a pair of five-course wine dinners at D’Vine this week. The first is 7 p.m. Wednesday at the east Mesa location; the second is 7 p.m. Thursday at the south Chandler location.
Loire Wine Dinner Menu:
- Rillettes of canard (pate spread) with grilled baguette, pickled vegetables, greens and mustard.
- Roasted vegetable salad of butterleaf lettuce with root vegetables, artisan goat cheese and a shallot vinaigrette
- White fish quenelles in nantua (langastino sauce) and sauteed leeks
- Roasted venison with wild mushrooms served over a gratin of braised onion, potatoes and asparagus
- Apple tarte tatin with brandy syrup and whipped creme
Cost is $65 per person. RSVP: 480-654-4171.