Romeo’s Euro Cafe in Gilbert holds its weekly ‘‘Taste of Romeo’s’’ dinner, hosted by chef Romeo Taus and his wife, Janice, in a private dinning room, at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 13.
The dinners typically feature five courses selected from the restaurant’s regular menu. This week’s menu:
- Spicy Lamb Potatoes: Gyros meat and potatoes, hand-formed and deep-fried.
- Broiled Chicken Salad: Grilled chicken tossed with artichokes, roasted red peppers, black olives, green onions, walnuts lettuce greens and a lemon-mustard sauce.
- Sainte Victoire: Broiled chicken topped with kasseri cheese and raspberry-honey-Dijon sauce, with sauteed vegetables (pictured).
- Vasco De Gama: Sautéed chicken and gulf shrimp, carrots, mushrooms, green onions, sun-dried tomatoes, curry-mustard seed sauce, bow tie pasta, pistachios.
- Raspberry White Chocolate: Creamy cheesecake made with real raspberry puree.
Cost is $30 per person plus tax and tip. Add five wine tastes for $10. RSVP: 480-962-4224.
Keep up to date on local food & drink news: Click here to receive a daily email roundup of new MXSW posts