The Hungry Monk in Chandler hosts an Arizona launch party for Council Brewing at 5 p.m. Thursday, April 27.
There will be 10 beers from the San Diego brewery on tap:
- Beatitude Tart Saison Three Berry
- Beatitude Tart Saison Raspberry
- Beatitude Tart Saison Passion Fruit
- Beatitude Tart Saison Apricot
- Beatitude Tart Saison Guava
- Broken Wand Dark Sour
- Bully Pulpit IPA
- America’s Finest Pale Ale
- Imperial IPA
- Brown Ale
The opening round of the NFL Draft will be on TV, and there will be several football-themed football specials.
Romeo’s Euro Cafe in Gilbert holds its weekly ‘‘Taste of Romeo’s’’ dinner, hosted by chef Romeo Taus and his wife, Janice, in a private dinning room, at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 20.
The dinners typically feature five courses selected from the restaurant’s regular menu. This week’s menu:
- Romeo’s Choice Skins: Italian sausage, onions, peppers, and mushrooms covered in melted provolone; served with yogurt dressing.
- Roasted Eggplant Salad: Red peppers, kalamata olives, green chiles, carrots, garbanzos, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
- Chicken Omega: Strips of grilled chicken, spinach, pine nuts, garlic, and feta in rich white wine cream.
- Pork Molise: Grilled pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon, roasted garlic, horseradish mashed potatoes, honey caramelized onions, and apricot-cherry sauce (pictured).
- Tiramisu: European lady fingers soaked in espresso and layered with fresh mascarpone cheese.
Cost is $30 per person plus tax and tip. Add five wine tastes for $10. RSVP: 480-962-4224.
El Palacio Mexican Restaurant & Cantina: All day, enjoy Mexican Flag Enchiladas (1 roja machaca, 1 verde chicken, 1 pork ranchera) for $8, Queso Dip for $8, Carnitas Torta for $8, and margaritas for $4.
La Ristra New Mexican Kitchen: All-day drink specials and outdoor taco bar. First 300 people get a free Cinco de Mayo T-shirt. Cornhole tourney at 4:30 p.m., and jalapeno-eating contest at 7. Promos and giveaways. Music from DJ Chris Marshall (2 p.m.-midnight), Aaron Howard (3-6 p.m.), and Poor Barbie (7-10).
Bring your big hats and join Bourbon Jacks in downtown Chandler for its annual Kentucky Derby party all day Saturday, May 6.
Chef specials will include Kentucky Hot Browns, Bacon Bleu Chips, and BBQ Pork Sliders.
Drink specials: $8 Mint Juleps, $8 Kentucky Mules, and $4 Deep Eddy Vodka.
El Palacio Mexican Restaurant & Cantina: Throughout the weekend (Friday through Sunday), guests can enjoy a fajita dinner for $10.99, house margaritas for $4, and sangrias for $5. All day Sunday, moms will receive half off their meals with a paid entrée. They will also receive a flower while supplies last.
Powered by Events Manager