Romeo’s Euro Cafe in Gilbert holds its weekly ‘‘Taste of Romeo’s’’ dinner, hosted by chef Romeo Taus and his wife, Janice, in a private dinning room, at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 6.
The dinners typically feature five courses selected from the restaurant’s regular menu. This week’s menu:
- Focaccia De La Provincia: Open faced foccacia bread with fresh basil, fresh mozzarella, garlic olive oil, and thinly sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Ravioli Salad: Deep-fried cheese ravioli with black olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, Genoa salami, hearts of palm, peas, and red onions in mustard-vinaigrette dressing.
- Salmon La Scala: Grilled salmon filet with sautéed red peppers, capers and pine nuts.
- Garlic Chicken Pesto: Chicken breast sautéed with roasted garlic, pine nuts in basil pesto cream.
- Fantasy Cake: Layers of cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and Devil’s Food cake finished with dark chocolate and ground pistachios.
Cost is $30 per person plus tax and tip. Add five wine tastes for $10. RSVP: 480-962-4224.